CREATING SMART SPACES FOR PEOPLE TO LIVE, WORK AND LEARN
Algeco is Europe and Asia Pacific’s leading business services company specialising in modular space. We create smart spaces for people to live, work and learn. Our business is designed to help customers find the right space solution, no matter what their requirements. We put the people who use our smart spaces at the centre of all that we do, enabling more productive work, an improved quality of living, and enhanced learning.
Algeco delivers for our customers - wherever, whatever and whenever the need. Our structural strengths create three unique customer benefits:
- We are available. With a quarter of a million units and operations in 22 countries, we provide availability for customers wherever their need, large or small.
- We are adaptable. Our innovative, market-leading ‘360’ Value Added Products and Services (VAPS) provides the customer with whatever they require in their space to live, work and learn. Whether that’s equipment, connectivity or furniture, we offer true turnkey solutions.
- We are reliable. Our scale, deep expertise and highly trained workforce ensures that whenever the customer requires our services, we can deliver right first time.
We work across a number of sectors including construction, public administration, energy and natural resources, and industry and services.
Our modular solutions are designed to meet the challenges presented by global mega trends:
- Global development: rapid urbanisation and demand for infrastructure
- Demographic change; growing and ageing populations need for education and housing
- Increasing workforce welfare expectations: employers seeking better conditions to enhance performance and retention
- And the drive for improved and demonstrable sustainability across corporate and public life
Algeco serves the needs of 37,000 customers globally, with particular expertise in public administration, construction, energy and natural resources, and industry and services. Headquartered in London, the company operates as Algeco in Continental Europe, Elliott in the United Kingdom, Ausco in Australia, Portacom in New Zealand and through a joint venture, Algeco Chengdong, in China.